Designed for committed yogins who want to deepen and refine their practice as well as aspiring teachers and yoga teachers, the 100-hour Anusara Immersion Program offers a comprehensive yoga curriculum of 100 hours. The Immersion Program also serves as the first part of our Anusara Yoga Teacher Training – and Immersion A & Immersion B also function as independent study modules open to all dedicated yoga students.
IMMERSION A: YOGA FOUNDATION MASTER
Yoga begins! Or Yoga Continues! Here we cover many fundamental yoga principles and students will enjoy a new level of awareness, inspiration and playfulness on their path of awakening new parts of themselves through yoga.
- Foundation and Form of Fundamental Yoga Postures
- Biomechanical Alignment Principles, Spirals & Loops
- The Five Element of Yoga & Ayurveda
- Introduction to Yoga Philosophy
- Foundational Yoga Breathing Techniques
- Restorative Practices & Prop Exploration
- Studentship and the Life of a Yogin
IMMERSION B: MOVING DEEPER INTO YOGA
While we continue our exploration of the principles of Yoga, new topics are introduced and students move deeper into their body-mind experience. Refining the understanding of yoga both on and off the mat, we investigate more of the subtle and esoteric aspects of chitta and prana and how this creative, pulsing energy flow in our being.
- Continuing Explorations of Asana Evolution
- Deepening of Meditation through a Daily Seated Practice
- Review and Refinement of Alignment Principles & Technique
- Asana Krama & Balanced Practice Design
- Subtle Body touching on Prana Vayu, Chakra, Kosha & Nadi
- Yoga Anatomy relating to Fundamental Yoga Postures
- Bhagavad Gita overview of Karma, Jnana and Bhakti Yoga
Jonas Westring and Team Shantaya.